Old Town Untapped is a monthly craft beer and arts festival hosted by the Pompano Beach CRA and features free samples of local beers crafted by breweries in Pompano Beach’s emerging craft beer scene. In addition the streets of Old Town are lined with food trucks, artists, crafters and interactive art. Inside Bailey Contemporary Arts, guests can grab some locally roasted coffee at Blooming Bean Coffee Co. and walk through the galleries rotating art exhibits each month. The festivities begin at 6pm with streets lined with unique vendors and crafters, food trucks, and of course FREE craft beer samples from Pompano Beach’s local breweries!
- Live music
- Food trucks galore
- Free beer samples (while supplies last) from local Pompano breweries
- Local artists, crafters, and creators vending original gifts & art
- Fire Fountain *
*Fire show is contingent on the wind but there will be a water/ light show every half hour starting at 7pm
Live Music 2019 (6-9pm) Beginning March 1st, hours are extended to 10pm
- October 4, 2019 – VIVA (Classic Rock 60’s and 70’s)
- September 6, 2019 – Shaw Davis & The Black Ties (High energy Blues)
- August 2, 2019 – UPDATE: Due to the impending weather, both the Pompano Beach Dive In Movie Night AND Old Town Untapped have been cancelled. The Marcos Conde Solo Exhibition opening INSIDE of the Bailey Contemporary Arts AND the Summerfest Concert Series at the Pompano Beach Cultural Center will continue as scheduled.
- July 5, 2019 – Live Solo Dance Performance by Jaclyn Weber at 8:30pm and tributes to Journey and Styx by Majesty of Rock
- Jan 4, 2019 – Classic Rock Therapy
- February 1, 2019 – Breeze Classic Rock
- March 1, 2019 – SuckerPunch (Country)
- April 5, 2019 – Yardij (Rock and Alternative)
- May 3, 2019 – JM & The Sweets (R&B, soul, pop)
- June 7, 2019 – AudioTramp – classic rock
- July 5, 2019 – Chain Reaction – Journey Tribute
- August 2, 1029 – Viva (oldies, rock, pop)
- September 6, 2019 – Shaw Davis & The Blackties (Blues, rock)
Live Music 2018
- June 1st Live Music by The People UpStairs
- July 6th Live Music by The White House
- August 3rd Live Music by Majesty of Rock, Chain Reaction and Forever Styx
- September 7th Live Music by Shaw Davis & The Black Ties (High energy blues)
- October 5th Live Music by XUberance Band
- November 2nd Live Music by REMYZ MUSIC
- December 7th Live Music by The Coppertones
Opening Exhibit at Bailey Contemporary Arts:
- Pompano Beach Artist Florencia Clement de Grandprey Solo Exhibition
Gratitude and Joy Photography Exhibition (Opening Reception Dec. 7th 6pm-9pm)
As we approach the holiday season, we invite our community to reflect on the meaning of Gratitude and Joy. Some people view “joyful” as moments during times of success and career satisfaction, others as quality time spent with family. The selected photos in this exhibit are a diverse mix of themes, offering surprising concepts and providing insightful reflection.
This juried photo exhibition features the works of sixteen photographers selected by Sharon Lee Hart, the head of photography and an Assistant Professor of Art at Florida Atlantic University. Artists include Anna Caruso, Candy Childrey, Jamaal Clark, Sherri Cohen, John Cote, Ana Cristina de Ouro Preto Cox, Dick Francis, Paul Gold, Alexandra Hrachovsky, Eleanor Huang, Dan Perez, Phoenix, Katie Prock, Andy Royston, Jenna Regal, and Nancy Torres.
The exhibit will be on view in the Bailey Contemporary Arts’ West Gallery/ Blooming Bean Coffee Roasters from December 7, 2018 through January 25, 2019. Free and open to the public.
SAMPLING OF FOOD TRUCKS EXPECTED
Cosmos Ice Cream
J & J Soulfood
Mobile Culinary Kitchen
Nuts About Sugar
The Cuban Press
World Famous Eggrolls
World’s Best NY Gyro
Stop by Odd Breed Wild Ales during Untapped to check out this incredible recently opened brewery in the heart of old town, located at 50 NE 1st St.
For more information contact
Idella Grissett at Idella.email@example.com
For vendor inquiries please email – firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, visit the Facebook event page.
Finding Old Town Untapped in Pompano Beach
Set your GPS for: