The Margate Community Redevelopment Agency and City of Margate have partnered with Chris Gaidry and Amanda Weiner of Atlantic Studios to create a new dynamic event created to highlight local happenings in the Margate area, and activate the corner of Margate Blvd & 441; city owned land that will soon be developed into a downtown plaza for residents to enjoy. The inaugural Margate Under The Moon festival will take place on Saturday August 8th from 5 -10pm on the NW corner of 441 and Margate Blvd. Margate Under The Moon (MUM for short), is a brand new event series that will occur on the second Saturday of each month between August – November 2015. This night-time event features live music, free beer, food trucks, South Florida artists & vendors, and local Margate businesses & organizations.
Guests can dance and enjoy live music from local bands, and free beer will also be distributed on site, for guests 21 and over.
Admission is free and guests can park for free in the lot across the street.
Theme for September 12th: Goodbye Summer!
• Over 15 food trucks on site, serving up delicious latin & caribbean cuisines – everything from dinner to dessert. (coordinated by Gourmet Truck Expo)
• Live Music: AnastasiaMAX, Octo Gato & My Electric Heart!
• FREE Tie-Dye Booth – Just bring an old t-shirt or buy one for $5, and we’ll have all the supplies needed to make your own summer tees!
• FREE Beer for 21+ (Must display ID)
• South Florida Artists, Crafters & Boutiques
• Local Margate Business Showcase Pavillion
• Summer Games: Cornhole, Frisbee and more!
5-10. Free Admission. All Ages & Pet Friendly.
Located on the NW corner of 441 and Margate Blvd in Margate, Fl.
Call Chris Gaidry or Amanda Weiner at 954-785-7475, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or log onto www.MargateUnderTheMoon.com