Indie Craft Bazaar, the Margate CRA and Food in Motion invite the public to attend a free monthly after-dark festival in Margate on the second Saturday of each month from August through November, 2016. Upcoming dates this year are August 13th, September 10th, October 8th (canceled) and November 12th. The event is located at the northwest corner of 441/State Rd. 7 & Margate Blvd from 5-10pm. An extra month (December 10th) has been added to make up for the canceled date of October 8th due to Hurricane Matthew.
HIGHLIGHTS FOR DECEMBER 10TH
**It’s a Holiday Spectacular!**
• Live Music: Meet us at the live stage for the sweet sounds of local bands throughout the evening.
• 15 food trucks on site, serving up delicious snacks, meals, & desserts! (Reg & Veg options available)
• Pop-Up Shops: South Florida Artists, Crafters & Boutiques + Local Businesses
• First 100 Customers at the Margate CRA tent get a FREE BEER ticket!
• D.I.Y. Booth!
• Drink Specials for 21+ (Must display ID): Craft Beers & Signature Cocktails.
• Visit the Bake My Day Booth to practice your cookie art! For just $3, you can decorate your very own holiday cookies (and other shapes!)
• Hang out in the Glow Lounge! MUM will offer a “glow” leisure tent for guests to relax and hang out with neighbors + friends!
• Dress up and take a selfie at the Margate CRA Photobooth!
• Free Giveaways & Prizes at the Margate CRA tent!
Free Admission. All Ages & Pet Friendly.
Facebook event page
954-785-7475 (Text Messages preferred)