Indie Craft Bazaar is a huge pop up market, filled with tons of local independent artists, crafters & designers showcasing and selling their works, plus: music, food, drinks, activities and more!
Join us on Saturday, February 7th for our newest show, Indie Craft Bazaar: Sew Sweet! (An Independent Art & Handmade Festival.)… just in time for some Valentines fun!
Now: THREE VENUES filled with South Florida’s finest artists & crafters! Join us in Revolution Live, America’s Backyard & Stache!
‣ Over 65 Independent Artists, Crafters, Designers & Stylists Selling: Original Artwork, Handmade Items, Repurposed & Vegan Goods.
‣ D.I.Y. Booth: Make your own Valentines!
‣ FREE raffle ticket with entry for hourly handmade giveaways!
‣ $3 Mimosas! Full Cash Bar!
‣ $5 Sweet-Tart Cocktails (Deep Eddy’s Ruby Red Grapefruit Vodka)
‣ Food Trucks on Site all Day!
‣ Gourmet sweets, including vegan and gluten free options!
‣ Fortune Telling & Tarot Card Readings!
‣ Panther Coffee Shop on Premise!
‣ Perfect place to make friends, mingle, network and promote!!
$5 Entry / FREE Parking Lot!
**FREE GIFT BAGS FULL OF GOODIES FOR THE FIRST 100 GUESTS!**
More info at: http://www.getupandcraft.com/
ICB only comes around a few times per year. You won’t wanna miss it!