Indie Craft Bazaar is a one day only, independent art and handmade festival that features more than 75 local artists, crafters, designers, and makers, plus: DIY activities, workshops, food trucks, drink specials, and giveaways! It’s all taking place Saturday afternoon inside the building that houses Revolution Live, America’s Backyard and Stache located at 100 SW 3rd Ave in downtown Fort Lauderdale, FL.
WHAT YOU’LL SEE
• Over 75 booths and thousands of products to shop! From quirky to beautiful, to just plum bizarre – there truly is something for everyone!
• Free DIY container gardening: Bring your favorite planter, or grab a recycled container from us! We’ll have all the seeds and supplies on hand to plant your own kitchen herbs and flowers!
• Free Ballet Workshop: Learn some basics of ballet with local instructor, Traci Moody! Slippers aren’t necessary, but socks are suggested!
• Craft Supply Swap! Do a little Spring cleaning. Bring your leftover / unwanted craft supplies to the ICB swap area, and pick up some new to you goodies, too.
• On-site henna tattoo artist: Be your own canvas!
• $3 Mimosas & other drink specials at the fully stocked bars!
• Locally roasted Panther coffee at the Stache Coffee bar!
• Box of Chacos & Fat Boyz BBQ serving up meals from 12-5pm. Vegan options available!
• Free swag bags (goodies inside!) for the first 100 customers through the door
$5 Admission / Free Parking Lot (Limited spaces, carpooling encouraged!). Kids 10 & under are free!
• About Indie Craft Bazaar:
The largest fair of its kind in Broward County, ICB provides a platform to connect the South Florida community with small businesses, handmade and fair trade goods, artists and local purveyors. In a region with “big box stores” on every corner and dwindling support for small production / made by hand goods, Indie Craft Bazaar acts as an outlet to offer truly handmade items, straight from the maker’s hands!
Atlantic Studios leases the parking lot directly in front of Revolution Live (between Broward Blvd and the building) so guests can park for free! This is the *only* free nearby parking, and spots are limited, so we do encourage car-pooling (or riding your bike if you live close!)
Note: Please keep in mind that while this lot is free to park in, it is only available for ICB customers. To verify that craft fair customers are utilizing space (and not others), an ICB representative will collect an event admission fee at the car. This $5 covers your cost to enter the event, and you will receive a wristband for entrance.
Venue is a bright green building, right off Broward Blvd, east of the Andrews Ave train tracks.
For more informatio, visit: http://
Questions, press, and vending inquiries: email: email@example.com