Saturday, November 21 from 2:00 PM – 6:00 PM at Sabal Pines Park, 5005 NW 39 Ave., the City of Coconut Creek presents an old-fashioned, family-friendly, country fair with Live Music by The Shane Duncan Band, Food Trucks, activities for all ages and much more. Admission is free and a shuttle bus service will be used to transport visitors from the parking lot at Monarch High School on Wiles Road next to the Promenade Shopping Center due to limited parking.
- Handicraft Fair presented by the Women’s Club of Coconut Creek
- Beer Garden hosted by World of Beer
- Food Trucks
- Inflatables, Bounce Houses and Interactive Games
- Train Rides
- Pumpkin Patch Photo Spot sponsored by Publix
- Pie Eating Contests
- Line Dancing
- Youth Sports League Activities
Free admission. All ages welcome. No pets allowed.
More details here
Extremely limited at the event, so “go green” and carpool or walk.
Free shuttle runs from 1:45 PM to 9:00 PM at Monarch High School, 5050 Wiles Road.
Movie in the Park:
Immediately following the festival, stay for an outdoor movie screening!
Free Birds, rated PG, begins at 6:15 PM.