Join us for a monthly street festival in Broward’s First City, that is Dania Beach! Dania After Dark is a monthly multi-faceted event that is held on the second Saturday of each month. Conveniently located on the closed off streets right in front of Dania Beach City Hall – SW 1st Ave between 1st Street & Dania Beach Blvd, the event offers something for everyone starting at 5pm and ending at 10pm.
• Enjoy an artisan marketplace, featuring a variety of local makers, designers, and curators.
• Monthly art exhibitions & showcases.
• Visit the Dania Beach Art Atrium to see original artwork by featured artists.
- January 10, 2020 – The Rockaways
- February 1, 2020 – moved to 1st Saturday to serve as a Super Bowl pre-party
- August 10, 2019 – Live Soulful Blues from Mojo Ike & Val
- July 13, 2019 – Wolfepak (Classic Rock) – rescheduled from rained out June event
- May 11, 2019 – Carlos Camilo and the Live Dimension (Latin, Salsa)
- December 14, 2019 – Six Foot Swell (Surf Rock)
FOOD & BEVERAGES
• A variety of local food trucks on site
• Food stands with street style fare
• Visit the pop-up bar for beer & cocktail specials
• Known for its’ vintage charm, Dania Beach is home to a number of local antique & vintage shops!
• Shop local vintage dealers with an eclectic mix of antique, collectible and retro goods.
• Enjoy on-site activities & mingling with like-minded guests
• Learn about new Dania Beach projects and plans
FREE ADMISSION • ALL AGES • PET FRIENDLY
Free Parking Garage on-site!
For additional information, please contact:
email@example.com • 954-785-7475
For VENDOR information, please visit:
or contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
More info at: https://daniabeachfl.gov/calendar.aspx?eid=14495
ABOUT DANIA AFTER DARK
Launching this Summer, Dania After Dark is a monthly festival, set to take place on the streets of Broward’s first city! Each installment of Dania After Dark will feature live music from local bands and musicians, in a variety of musical styles. Merchant pop-up shops will line the street, where guests can choose to shop small with local makers, artisans, designers, and brands. Inspired by Dania’s retro charm, vintage dealers will also be highlighted. Guests will shop vintage clothing & accessories, retro bric-a-brac, home goods, jewelry and other treasures.
With a heavy focus on arts and culture, Dania After Dark seeks to provide a visual and hands on experience for all event-goers. Live art, performances, exhibitions, and DIY activities will be programmed for each event occurrence. In addition to shopping and music, attendees can look forward to dining al fresco with top South Florida food trucks, food stands, and a pop-up bar with signature cocktail specials. Plenty of seating will be set up for comfortable enjoyment throughout the evening.
Dania After Dark looks forward to inspiring local Dania Beach brick and mortar inclusion, for onsite presence and promotion of their local businesses. All ages are welcome, and Dania After Dark is free to attend.