Local home brewers will battle in a one-of-a-kind beer competition where the best brew wins. We will have an onsite food trucks, live music, games and more. We will have over 15 home brewers competing to make 2022 their best year ever.
We invite the local home-brewing community to be a part of our celebration by entering their best brews in the 7th Annual LauderAle Home Brew Competition. We are proud to have the beers judged by BJCP certified beer judges. The home brewer who takes first place will get to brew their recipe at our brewery, and we will also carry it on draft in the taproom at our 8th year anniversary festival.
To participate please email email@example.com with “7th Annual Home Brew Competition” in the subject line.
$25 to taste
$9 per beer entry to compete
Event Opens to the public 5pm-9pm. Home Brewers Check-in Starts at 4PM.
– This is a BJCP Sanctioned Home Brew Competition: It is very possible to brew a great beer, but please be sure to enter it in the right category for consideration.
– Register and submit entry’s by April 18th, 2022. Our space is limited so first come first serve. Beers must be registered through ReggieBeer.com
– Beer must be home brewed locally. No commercial entries. All participates must be 21 years of age or older.
– Must deliver (2) 12oz bottles of each entry on April 17th between 12PM and 12AM to:
LauderAle Brewery & Tap Room: 3305 SE 14th Ave Fort Lauderdale 33316
– All beers must be registered on Reggie.
– Limit of 3 entries for the BJCP judged competition. Limit of 6 entries for people’s choice.
– Categories are open to any and all styles. Be sure to list all adjuncts and the base of the beer if adjuncts are added!
– Brewers can bring a maximum of 5 gallons per style
– All beer brought to the event must be donated
– LauderAle provides sample cups for each table
– Brewers are responsible for everything else: ice and bins/coolers (please check for leaks so we don’t create any safety hazards), table & cloth, tent, jockey box, co2 and draught equipment, etc.
– You may not sell any product or merchandise on the premise.
– Beer may only be poured and served in the glasses we provide and to customers who are wearing the event wristband.
– Winners will be announced at 8:00pm and must be present to claim their prize.
– Check in Starts at 4PM. Must be setup and ready to pour by 5PM.
– Load in through the north bay door
– Please carpool
How The Winners Are Determined
BJCP Sanctioned Competition
1st Prize = $300 LauderAle Gift Card (must be at least 10 participants)* Plus winning beer will be brewed here at LauderAle and put on tap at our 8th Anniversary Celebration the last weekend of July. + Official BJCP medal.
2nd Place Prize = $200 LauderAle Gift Card (must be at least 10 participates) + Official BJCP medal.
3rd Place Prize = $100 LauderAle Gift Card (must be at least 10 participants) + Official BJCP medal.
Determined by the number of votes you get from the people who show up that day and sample your beers. 10% of ticket sales paid in cash.
More info and tickets:
Follow discussion and updates via: https://www.facebook.com/events/482247486893412/
More Food Truck events at LauderAle: https://lauderale.co/calendar-of-events/