Come enjoy the good vibes, play games, and spoil your taste buds with your favorite vegan treats at the Palm Beach VegFest, January 20, 2018 at Mizner Park Amphitheater in Boca Raton from 10am-6pm. There will be a variety of vendors selling vegan food, juices, yoga clothing and accessories, tea, kombucha, vegan apparel, essential oils, jewelry, skincare, and more! DJ Sal Vecchio will be playing music all day and we will have a few speakers on the schedule. There will be lawn games, including corn hole and giant jenga.
Food Trucks and other Food & Beverage Vendors
- Natuurlik “Vegan cuisine with an island flair”
- 221BC Kombucha
- Miss Vi’s Cookup
- Reggae Beets Smoothies
- Fit n Fresh
- Harmless Harvest
- Inika Foods
- Blondies Vegan Bakery & Cafe
- Jodi’s Bites
- Many more vendors!
About Palm Beach VegFest
Palm Beach Vegfest is a 501c3 and profits are donated to local and national vegan efforts. Our mission is to bring you delicious and local plant-based food and educate our community about the benefits of healthy eating. A vegan lifestyle has been proven to reverse and cure diseases and its better for the environment and the animals. 🏽
- Parking is FREE in the garages. There is also metered street parking.
- Mizner Park Amphitheater has a strict NO PETS policy.
- Vendor & sponsor spaces start at $400. Visit pbvegfest.com to register as an exhibitor.