Old Town Untapped is a monthly craft beer and arts festival hosted by the Pompano Beach Community Redevelopment Agency (CRA) and features free samples of craft beers made by local breweries. The streets surrounding Bailey Contemporary Arts (BaCA) will be lined with food trucks, artists, crafters, live music and interactive art. Inside BaCA, guests can grab some locally roasted coffee at Blooming Bean Coffee Shop and walk through the galleries rotating art exhibits each month.
The next edition of Old Town Untapped in Pompano Beach takes place Friday, March 3rd at 6pm and festivities continue until 9 pm.
Highlights this month include:
- Artist Exhibitions inside BaCA featuring Johanne Rahaman‘s Black Florida: Pompano Beach
- Specialty beverages at Blooming Bean Coffee Co.
- Live music by Irish/Celtic band: West Of Galway
- AIR Live Art with Sam McInnis
- FOOD TRUCKSFor more information contact
Tiara Striggles at 954-786-7824 or Tiara.Striggles@copbfl.com
Located in the heart of Downtown Pompano at Bailey Contemporary Arts – 41 NE 1st street, Pompano Beach, FL