Old Town Untapped is a monthly craft beer and arts festival hosted by the Pompano Beach CRA and features free samples of local beers crafted by breweries in Pompano Beach’s emerging craft beer scene. In addition the streets of Old Town are lined with food trucks, artists, crafters and interactive art. Inside Bailey Contemporary Arts, guests can grab some locally roasted coffee at Blooming Bean Coffee Co. and walk through the galleries rotating art exhibits each month. The festivities begin at 6pm with streets lined with unique vendors and crafters, food trucks, and of course FREE craft beer samples from Pompano Beach’s local breweries!
- Live Music:
- December 1st – Making Faces
- January 5th – Shaw Davis & The Black Ties
- February 2nd R&B with Ali Soul Connection & The Motowners
- March 2nd GYPSY LIGHTS 60’s, 70’s and 80’s covers
- April 6th Sucker Punch Country Favorites
- May 4th Cinco De Mayo Eve with Festive Mariachi music, street tacos, and décor with live music by Yardij
- June 1st Live Music by The People UpStairs
- Fire Fountain *
*Fire show is contingent on the wind but there will be a water/ light show every half hour starting at 7pm
FOOD TRUCKS EXPECTED JAN. 5, 2018
Mobile Culinary Kitchen
Di Big Jerk
Philly Grill on Wheels
City Wings 305
Stop by Odd Breed Wild Ales during Untapped to check out this incredible recently opened brewery in the heart of old town, located at 50 NE 1st St.
For more information contact
Idella Grissett at Idella.firstname.lastname@example.org
For vendor inquiries please email – email@example.com
For more information, visit the Facebook event page.
Finding Old Town Untapped in Pompano Beach
Set your GPS for: