Margate Under the Moon returns on August 12th for its’ 3rd year on the North-West corner of Margate Blvd and State Road 7. This After-Dark Festival features live music, drinks, activities, and moonlit fun as the sun sets and the moon rises! Craft vendors and food trucks will open at 5:00 p.m. with live music starting at 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. Along with musical entertainment, each month’s event also features an eclectic mix of local craft vendors selling handmade jewelry, clothing, and gifts, and food trucks on site serving up delicious snacks, meals and desserts.
Plan to stay for the evening – attendees are encouraged to bring lawn chairs and blankets, relax, dance and enjoy the live entertainment, food trucks, and crafts vendors at their leisure.
Highlights for Saturday August 12th
• Over 15 Top Notch Food Trucks
• Free Beer for the first 100 Sign-ups at the Margate CRA booth.
• An assortment of Beer & Drink Specials
• Free DIY Tie-Dye! Just bring an old white t-shirt or buy one for $5 onsite, and we’ll have all the supplies you need!
• Artisan & Local Business Showcase
• A Glow Lounge!
September 23rd, 2017
October 14th, 2017
November 11th, 2017
LOCATION AND HOURS
At the NW Corner of Margate Blvd & 441; 5-10pm
More info and event updates at: www.facebook.com/events/127550681123699/