Margate Under the Moon returns on August 12th for its’ 3rd year on the North-West corner of Margate Blvd and State Road 7. This After-Dark Festival features live music, drinks, activities, and moonlit fun as the sun sets and the moon rises! Craft vendors and food trucks will open at 5:00 p.m. with live music starting at 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. Along with musical entertainment, each month’s event also features an eclectic mix of local craft vendors selling handmade jewelry, clothing, and gifts, and food trucks on site serving up delicious snacks, meals and desserts.
Plan to stay for the evening – attendees are encouraged to bring lawn chairs and blankets, relax, dance and enjoy the live entertainment, food trucks, and crafts vendors at their leisure.
Update for Saturday, October 14th:
- Shaw Davis & The Black Ties in addition to Josh Miles & The Sweets will be providing musical entertainment from 5-7pm
Update for Saturday, September 23rd:
Highlights for Saturday August 12th
• Over 15 Top Notch Food Trucks
• Free Beer for the first 100 Sign-ups at the Margate CRA booth.
• An assortment of Beer & Drink Specials
• Free DIY Tie-Dye! Just bring an old white t-shirt or buy one for $5 onsite, and we’ll have all the supplies you need!
• Artisan & Local Business Showcase
• A Glow Lounge!
September 23rd, 2017
October 14th, 2017
November 11th, 2017
LOCATION AND HOURS
At the NW Corner of Margate Blvd & 441; 5-10pm
The Margate Under the Moon event series originated in August of 2015, sponsored by the Margate Community Redevelopment Agency (MCRA) in collaboration with Atlantic Studios, the team that started the highly successful Night Owl Market and Flagler’s Food in Motion indie craft bazaar in Ft. Lauderdale. The MCRA identified the need to bring something “hip” and unique to the City of Margate while garnering support for local businesses and providing a deep sense of pride in residents.
For more information contact the Margate Community Redevelopment Agency at 954-969-3640.